Monday 17 June 2013

Music Pick-ups- Jan-June 2013

Since '13' was just released and we're almost half way through the year, I thought I would do a run down of my music purchases for this year so far. Enjoy!

CDs
AC/DC-Back in Black
Iron Maiden-Iron Maiden
Dio-Diamonds: The Best of Dio
Queen-Made in Heaven
Iron Maiden-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Black Sabbath-13

DVDs
This is Spinal Tap
Iron Maiden-Maiden England '88
Guns n' Roses-Use Your Illusion II: Live in Tokyo 1992

Other
Iron Maiden 2013 Calendar

In case your'e wondering, I bought 13 on Friday so I helped it get to it's well deserved No.1 spot on the UK Album Charts. Last year I got 11 albums (10 CDs, 1 vinyl), let's see if I can beat that this year!

Btw, here's my Iron Maiden calendar review which I posted earlier this year:



No comments:

Post a Comment